Friday, March 6, 2009

I've always been bad at following directions...

 (image via Le Love)

I am sick, and the doctor told me to stay in bed for two days. 
In my family, you don't stay in bed for two days unless you are near death. 

Here are some things I busied myself with:

Marveling at this dress made out of phone book pages.
Wishing I knew where I could buy supplies to make such wonderful things as this.
Watching The Office and other TV shows online.
Napping. Lots.
Remembering how much I used to love poetry in general, and this poem in particular.
Wishing I had someone to bring me chicken noodle soup.

But finally, around two-thirty today, I got so bored that even going to class seemed a better option than staying in bed any longer, so I packed my purse full of the five different medicines I've been prescribed and trotted off to the AUCP. I'm only good at being sick when I'm faking.